"Drift Away from the Ideal" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Drift Away from the Ideal"


falling short and faded-out !

A guy who have nothing to complain.
do this and that ! no other choice but to do so

social life, extra curricular activity, PASSION
is what I prioritize for now
SECOND falls to studies... .
I think it's too easy that is why I put it the second line of my prio list...
THIRD is my homebound Job,..
Sometimes, I can't find time to do it but I have to,
it kills me everytime I dont' make it in time
I don't have anything to say
coz I have to finish my job, dayum !

"why on earth did I became a coordinator" !?
-says the guy who inspires me a lot...

Even coordinator get tired too
In my case, I am halfway to become a coordinator LOL
but gimme a moment to say for "Sometimes, I have a LIFE of my OWN"

24 hours you!!!

I have an upcoming event two days to go, it's sort of big event so
I have to suck on this thoughts so I could play well on the event...

bye...


No comments: