"what am I doing?" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"what am I doing?"

have you came to a point that you've asked yourself that question?
- It's called "NO HOPE"...
I've been attacked by the enemy, I fell for him.
The tiredness that I'm feeling right now, been discourage for a lot of times..
I've been thinking a lot of what to do and how to prevent it but ya know I'm tired.. lazy rather, that's the cause of all "No Hope" issue in me...

how do I prevent this situation of mine?
prevention is better tha cure ya know...

I have a question for myself:
Am I smart?
- the answer is YES ! I am freaking smart !
so why would I worry about these things???
go, get up and dance out there !
I think I'm just attacked by a little bit of depression...

so all I can say to you "Depression" >>> Back OFF !


No comments: