Sleep? - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sleep?


Perhaps I couldn’t sleep early last night because I am thinking…
I am thinking about this woman named Chelle.

Chelle is my Girlfriend and she is in a down situation. It seems to her that little by little, things are falling apart…
I can’t say anything here because I am not on her shoes. I can’t do anything but pray to God that she’ll get over to this situation she’s facing…

What can you do if you are me?
How I wish I could take away every hurt and pain or wish that I could ease it up for her because it seems to me that I can hold much heavy emotions than her coz’ I am a MAN! But this is impossible, only God is possible (Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. - Matthew 19:26) that’s why I am lifting this burden to him, praying that she’ll find comfort in him anytime soon…

You! Yes I am talking to you… I am asking for a favor if you can spend a couple of minutes to pray with me that God would give her the strength to overcome her problems. (For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them. - Matthew 18:20)  thank you!

For My Ai:
If I can be a substitute to your agony I would do it but God told me that one must learn how to mend his/her emotions. Besides,  (No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. - 1 Cor. 10:13) so just hang in there and ask for a strong backup from him ;)

Ai… this is a *HUGGG!!!*


I will leave with this last verse that I am holding on for about 13 years of knowing Christ. (Perhaps this will remind all of us :-)

In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. - Romans 8:37

No comments: