What does a man do? - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What does a man do?





"A man's duty is to be strong. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man." - Gustavo 'Gus' Fring

I'm a bit discourage to the series "Breaking Bad" because of what happened to the main actor "Walter" and her wife. I was like, I can't watch this series anymore I don't like the idea of what happened when walter's wife acted so freaking strange! actually she acted too childish (only my opinion) until I heard "Gustavo saying the quote above... actually that's my edited version. The original version is: "A Man's duty is to Provide." yea I kinda like the Idea but since I can't relate to it because I am not married yet, I changed the "Provide to Strong."

I like what Gus said because this explains that a man should do his duties without expecting any in return. He simply does it because he is a MAN.

This may sound unfair to those people who seeks attention or anything like that but what's wrong with that?!
I also felt the need to be recognized, but if you want recognition, why not make it? I mean recognition is to be EARNED! and you can only do that if you start to ACT BEING A MAN! stop that emo feeling of "she doesn't recognize me, she doesn't care, I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me." - you know what? that set of mindset only makes you WEAK and the girl will be discourage to you being weak!

I don't know... these are just my insights so far for the series... I just had an overflow that's all...


_though this is not absolute but what can you expect from a fictional character?

No comments: