"As 2011 ends" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Saturday, December 31, 2011

"As 2011 ends"



I just wanted to share what my girl gave me to our month anniversary and Christmas celebration.

She is so good for asking me something that I like not knowing that she is actually buying that particular thing and gave it to me as a present.

The gifts:


*The Alchemist - I was driven by the title of the book because I like reading && watching anime to kill my boredom and I thought that the anime "Full Metal Alchemist" was related to the book so I happen to like it. The book was actually about positive reinforcement to yourself as you go along to your career. This is a pretty good book I can tell by reading the first chapter of it.


*Hijo Ep Album - I like this group specially their front man "Nathan Azarcon". I like how Nathan put up some heart trigging lyrics of his music that is why I wanted to listen to their first EP released album. I wanted to buy it but my ai(my girlfriend) didn't give me a chance to buy it on my own.


_I love you ai! Thank you for making the two special day of this year memorable! I am looking forward to another year of success and blessings for the both of us! >:d<

No comments: