No Ordinary - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Saturday, December 17, 2011

No Ordinary

I don’t wanna be stuck on this place!
It feels like the day is getting boring and boringer each in everyday (I apologize for the word "boringer"). Tell me, do you like what you are doing right now? I mean if you are a person who has goals but then you don't see any progress of it because of the people around you who makes that dream so impossible to do, would you like it? would you still want to be on it?

I have a dream, but it feels like pursuing that dream together with your dreamer doesn’t make any sense at all. I don’t understand because I have a busy life of my own, I feel frustrated why can’t they do what I do. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a superhero who knows everything. The point is just that I am serious; the thing called seriousness is the only thing that matters in here. If they are not serious with this business, then why would I be serious to them? My decision is final; I wanted to pursue my dream with or without any of those dreamers. This is no ordinary, this is life. I am certain that I am made for this. No doubt I will follow, this is no ordinary.


No comments: