Strange, Impossible dream... - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Monday, December 12, 2011

Strange, Impossible dream...


At some point do I want it to be possible??
The moon, and only the blue moon knows.

Impossible:
what I am talking about is just impossible, I cant further explain but this can't just happen.
Being on the top of your certainty and suddenly change your mind??? at the top of your stand and suddenly level down???


Strange:
At some point, it is exciting! but strange that why it has to be that way???
it can never be on that way! I think everything could happen in a dream like there is no impossible in it. Was it a dream? Was it the only evidence that proves it?


_After that dream, the next night, I didn't attempt to fall asleep and I never did.

Am I afraid to have that dream again? of course not!
It is just that I cannot dream that again. That dream btw is not a nightmare, it was sweet! but it doesn't have to be sweet, because it will never happen.

_Am not feeling angry or anything, am just explaining that it should never be! NEVER BE!

No comments: