"I never felt so much like I'm Alive" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Friday, November 18, 2011

"I never felt so much like I'm Alive"

I have done watching TFK's concert for 100th time.
This is exaggerating, I just put up the number because I didn't counted how many times I did watched it. All I know is I did watched it a lot of times.

When the concert started with Welcome to the Masquerade, I got Goosebumps all over me. Then I came to this song called "Already Home" that speaks things about trouble words that doesn't make any sense, all Trevor(the vocals) wants to do is to rest in the light.

I like this song very much, though Trevor addresses it to "light", but we as listeners know that the light is Jesus. In John 8:12, Jesus clearly said that he is the light of the world.
Trevor sings this song "Already Home" with all his heart of worship for the Lord, I was crying when I first saw him singing this song in live.

Relate the feeling after seeing this video...


No comments: