I am Strong that is why I surrender - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am Strong that is why I surrender

Most of people don't know what surrendering really means...
Most people would say that you are a loser because you surrender.
Why don't you wanted to fight? are you that easy?
They say this to your face: "shame on you !"

Well I say; Shame on you too !
to those people who think that they are really strong.
Surrender doesn't mean that you are weak,
A biblical perspective teaches us NOT to be strong OURSELVES
but to be strong in the Lord !
when you admit that you are weak, you are STRONG
strong enough to TAKE the HUMILITY side saying God, you're my guide.
I don't know what to do, I cannot finish this please God it's so heavy I want to sleep tight but I can't, I need you Lord and will always need you to all of the decisions that I will make in the future... Lord I SURRENDER all this burden to you...

before you go to your own decisions, go to God first and surrender everything, recommit yourself in Him and nothing will bother you in living a joyful life !

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

No comments: