"She's probably your dream woman" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Thursday, July 4, 2013

"She's probably your dream woman"


I know I said “your” but I wrote this blog based on how she met - what I call
“the major factor” of the woman of my dreams :-P

Her name is Catherine Chandler. Yes Catherine Chandler not Kristin Kreuk.



(Catherine Chandler is a fictional character from the TV series “Beauty and the Beast 2012”)

These are some of Catherine and Vincent’s conversation that I until now remember:

Vincent: I was kind of hoping for someplace a little bit more...romantic. Someplace my girlfriend would want to come visit me.
Cat: Trust me, your girlfriend will visit you wherever you live.

Cat: Crazy stuff happens. And, all I want to do is share it with you, figure it out with you. My normal is when I'm with you. I love you. I don't need walls, or doors....
[Kiss]
Vincent: I am so in love with you.

Cat: We have to promise not to make each other careless. It's just when I'm with you, I feel strong, like I can take them all on.

Cat: I know how to pick 'em.
Vincent: Hey!
Cat: Past tense.

Vincent: I don't want to break your heart.
Cat: The only thing that would break my heart is looking back on my life and wishing I had done things differently.

Cat: How could I ever hate you? It would be like hating a part of myself!

Cat: You didn't lose me. I'm right here. And, I accept all of what you are.

J.T.: She’s (Catherine) seen you, Vincent, and she hasn't run.

Cat: Vincent it's not worth it.
Vincent: c'mon three good years of us doing stuff like this?
Cat: yes I want those things but not without you.

Cat: I'm not the kind of person who needs a white big dress and a big rock on my finger to be happy.
Vincent: Then I guess a date night would be nice once in a while.
Cat: But we've got a rooftops, and DVD's
Vincent: .... nah' I don't know maybe that's my problem with Gabe, you know someone like that could give you all those things and with me; you know, this is our present and this is our future.
…. [Cat walk towards Vince, hold his hands]
Cat: As long as you're in it, I'm good.


Let’s now cut to the wire:

Vincent is a Human with crossed species DNA; it is for the purpose of advancing military forces. When his emotions get high, his whole body turns like an animal or a beast with super strength, distorted face, and stuff… Despite of his imperfections, Catherine is deeply in love with him and she would go to such lengths even abandoning herself just to be with Vincent.

    By “abandoning herself” means; she is willing to sacrifice her high profile career of being an NYPD detective just to live a normal/unknown life on a place like nobody cares and nobody knows with him; Because for her, normal is being with Vincent even without all the fame and busy life of New York. (See season 1 – episode 22's 1st 9 minutes)

Isn't she lovely? In this world she knows what she wants and need, she doesn't want to please anybody but only her partner in life. Who doesn't want someone like her? I’ll say she’s perfect but sadly she’s just a Fictional Character in a TV series but, I thank whoever did this series because they are imparting the idea of what people should be looking up to.

No comments: