Can you wake up?! - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Can you wake up?!


People seek for peace, love, comfort and whatsoever but we always think that this is “easy said than done” so we always fall back into things that we don’t have to do.

So what in the world do we do then? Do we just give in to the totality trending situation of the world? (Stupidity, things that you think is fun but the truth -NOT!) If you think like this, then you are sure going to the pit of hell! You are disgusting! You are nothing but a trash that if I were God, I will take away your life because you don’t deserve to have it in the first place.

You! Please choose LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Faith, and Excellence) - This is how we supposed to live it, we don't deserve to have a life but still God gave it to us so don't be stupid enough to waste it.

I am not perfect, I fall, I fail but I am not giving up even in the face of Armageddon I will rise and shine because this is how God, the God of the Universe designed us to be.

No comments: