dave, shame on you ! - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Friday, December 24, 2010

dave, shame on you !

new year is approaching,
another year will be added to your age
......... sigh ...........

this feeling is just once in a blue moon
I don't know if you have been into a situation like this
or maybe my heart is just deceiving me
but I tell you the truth... .
I think I love you !

A woman who is completely different
when it comes to attitude - quite rude !
but very professional ( meaning has a lot of
money
- HAHA continue reading for you to know why )

of course I'm not into the money
MATAAS ang EGO ko when it comes to that matter

I was born in the year 1991 and this woman was born
in the year 1988....
see what I'm talking about?
a three years gap - shaaaaks ! ( dave, shame on you LOL )

Sometimes I've been wishing:
Can I be born to that same year as hers?
or can I be born before hers?

- Am I being obsessed for wishing that?
if I am then I'm so sorry lord.. .
take this feelings away, I can't be like this
I am missing her so much !


[ I am truly believing that this is over now, I mean the feelings.. .
I wrote this blog for almost a month (3 weeks) ago,
I just feel like I have to post this "sayang naman kase",
well it will be added to my online database diary btw so ]

No comments: