Privacy - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Privacy


I was watching "the social network" again for the 3rd time and I was on the part that the guy was hacking the pictures of all the girl students under the privacy of Harvard for his "facemash" game.

I paused in a minute and opened my notepad...

I was thinking about the privacy guaranteed of all the social networking sites on the Internet. try asking yourself if you really believe on those? remember when signing-up to any social networking sites there is a part stated about the "rules & regulation" if you "agree or disagree" on it? It is pretty boring reading those statements coz if you try to, your excitement on using those sites would be drawn, that's why a lot of people will just "click" the "I agree" button...

Well, don't be afraid if you're that person coz I am too LOL
I was just saying these things coz I think that once you're belong to any part of a group which has a domain ( a program or a person who has in control over you ) there is no privacy guaranteed on you...

This is just a reminders that Internet is an open source, you can download anything you want ( depending on your capabilities of course ), and you can post whatever you want... .

- so I say that once you post something under the domination of the
Internet, there is no such thing as what you call PRIVATE !

No comments: