"Opposite attracts?" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Opposite attracts?"

My mom says it’s true, some of my friends also say it’s true and some don’t even care about those things. But most of all says it’s true coz if you don’t like your negative sides then you’re not complete (you’re not human) haha not really, [back to the topic] you are not complete and you need someone to complete you and finally say: “You Complete Me”…

I don’t know to those of you but for me it’s not true, it’s not that I don’t believe in “Most” but that most just wont work for me, even the “Same” with your personality won’t work for me either.
I’m into a relationship with someone and we are definitely opposite and what happened is we keep on fighting so it didn’t work. and another one comes and we are completely the same and what happened is that we used to have a “Boring” type of relationship so it didn’t work, it’s not that we don’t love each other but maybe lmho nways the point is it didn’t work out!

For me there's no such thing as “Opposite Attracts” or “The same with you is a perfect combination” coz it’s just what God’s plan in your life.
If he wanted you to be with someone with your opposite or the same personality then he has a plan for that relationship and after the end you will be happy and amazed of his perfect plan for you…
He indeed is the best.

No comments: