Afraid, Not ready, Not my priority ! - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Afraid, Not ready, Not my priority !

Those words are the best to discribe why singleness is what I am right now.

AFRAID - I am extremely high blood temper when it comes to jealousy! seeing my girl with other guys even if I know them -would make my inner self wanna kill someone.. I am not exagerating, it is true that's why I am AFRAID... .

NOT READY - If you'll enter into a certain(you thought) relationship, what do you have in mind? I am asking coz for me, I always have this "forever" on my mind that this is my last and I wanted this to end in marriage.. . well, I am still studying, doesn't have a job, staying late on my parents place, and doesn't want to have a commitment so I am NOT READY... .

NOT MY PRIORITY - A sponsor of advertising company, A son of joseph and mary, A to be programmer-consultant-analyst, A to be music director, A commissioner, And a son of God is what I am.. self explanatory why having a relationship to a woman is NOT MY PRIORITY... .


-> to you who is reading this you might say "Why would I care !" don't get me wrong, I just posted this for those who are asking "why don't I get a girl?", "Why don't you try this and that?", "Are you a gay?", and other stuff that insults my ego.. .

I always remember this quote: "I can be like you anytime, but you can never be like me!" - you can use and spread that if you feel the same as mine.. .

No comments: