Dreaming Dexter - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dreaming Dexter

staying late at night - to stalk someone personally, or even not ! using a couple of clicks on my mouse would do.. .

sometimes it really helps on pouring out my every frustration.
I'm not being emo coz it really sucks ! I'm just being serious about what I'm feeling for sometimes. In fact, I dunno what to think anymore, or even think that I'm making a point here pffffft !.

nways back on that stalker thingy, jeez men !! to you who is reading this you might try to stalk someone you don't know coz it kinda feel good, but sometimes I'm ending up hurting myself ( ouch ! ) why would you wanna know a thing that you wanna know if it will just lead you on hurting yourself ? [ think of it pal ! ]

"If I had a heart, it should be breaking right now"
- Dexter Morgan

how come this person hasn't any feeling at all?
I really love him A LOT !
I sometimes think of becoming like him.. .
He doesn't have emotion, pain ( I am not referring to physical pain ) and the only escape he has on that paranoia is by performing a leap of fate to his victims, that way he feels so alive !
cool isn't it? instead of hurting yourself like some kind of emo stuff, Dexter managed to counter his paranoia on a way that a lot will gain something in return. I love you Dexter Morgan ! HAHA


- I was thinking about my own escape... .
- I wanna feel that fulfillment dexter has.. .

No comments: