Dear Urabe, Mikoto-chan - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Urabe, Mikoto-chan


I sincerely admire you so much ^__^ even in your rudeness and quite tough weird attitude you always make tsubaki-kun love you more !

I suggest you should smile always just like what you did to that Momoka-chans concert. It was a great performance btw, I've witness your self-courage to perform for tsubaki-kun and only for tsubaki-kun !

It was nice reading your story and in fact I was encouraged to pursue my wants even if it doesn't want me HAHA.
The attitude tsubaki-kun did was pretty impressive, it was like

"Doing something you don't even know but still doing it."
That was the attitude of faith I guess.. .

Keep your "Special-bond" to the highest level and nothing will destruct you.

- Shinno, Yasuragi

No comments: