"A fail and a new hope.. . - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Saturday, September 4, 2010

"A fail and a new hope.. .

that thing never got to my nerve,
if there is a mistake we both know that it was you first.
but I don't mind at all coz after I wanted to pour out my anger I felt guilty,
I wanna prove something but it never happen.
I fail for I know I can make it given a certain time and effort but I didn't put any effort to do it.. .

fail has just begun but, -what is this that I've felt after seeing you walking closer to me?

A new hope.. .

I plan on making up that disappointment.
after a long time we've been together I never felt this way,
I dunno for some reason that eyes looks so familiar? but
I guess this is just the first time I've appreciated it?
or maybe have noticed it?
after that failure here comes the bride -
for me to realize you, fail must have happen first... .

look at you?

No comments: