The continuation.. . - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Monday, August 30, 2010

The continuation.. .

[ dayum ! HAHA before the end of prelims yea ]

a footsteps in the ground feels so warm
even the headset on my ears felt it
then here I go with my pride
Ignoring the atmosphere that I had
but you are more than powerful to take it out
that lovely smile you made
that eyes I wish to stay on my sight
what a candid attitude did I try?
an outspoken words just got dry
I wanna question myself why?

HAHA ! it doesn't matter anymore
the next time we crossed the line I still got blocked out
I tried but who am I?
someone taunts and said some line
I knew but at least I've tried
they never saw it
[ sigh ] I think you are so good to make the time?
I haven't proven yet that things I've scanned
but this time I'll make sure about it
that we'll have the most certain time
a candid and and sacred action would be dry
coz I will be the true one to beat the moment
the moment that we both know
"WE" ? HAHA
know... . that we are mute but speaking in minds
those words who passed by
I know you knew it
yes you did... . you really did t

[ midterms is coming.. . ]
no matter what happened, I still knew what I've felt
that day until now... .

No comments: