"Double Signals" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Double Signals"


Inception, is it possible?

I say Double "Dream" Signals from God, it is possible...

I just had a dream last night and when I woke up in the morning, my sister and I chatted for a while, she asked me about something that is related to my dream...
I was shocked ! I never mention anything about my dream !
then a thought just pops-up to my mind: "is this Inception?" HAHA ! call me crazy but well, I have my own definition of Inception... It is a double signals from God oyea !

I just had my fasting finished this week and I was asking God for something, In fact I have my detailed list of my wants and needs... but God, if the what I call Inception is true? then, it is an answered prayer MORE than enough of what I have on my "faith list."

I can see how you work on our life, and I can say indeed you are amazing !
I just wanna thank you lord...

No comments: