"It's rush time! but no, I'll wait for the better one" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"It's rush time! but no, I'll wait for the better one"


This is another shallow experience of me when I rode a jeepney going to a meeting @ a place you don't wanna care. anyhoo, I'm a bit late to the meeting so I took whatever ride I can get on the road, so to emphasize my luck, I end up on a jeep that's full of passengers. When I get inside, the assistant(kondoktor) of the jeep's driver keeps on saying; "There are plenty of seats there" when in fact, there's only a small opening between two people twice my size and you can't barely seat to that opening at all but I ended up pushing my xss to that seat because I don't have any other choice. (For those people who commutes, I think you know what I meant in here) anyhoo, I can't enjoy my ride because I was sitting in a jeep's chair where I have to put a lot of pressure to my feet just to support the 1/4 part of my precious xss sitting on a 1/4 opening seat between these two people.

While the jeep is running, a lot of thoughts came in my mind; "Next time, I'm not going to push myself in a jeep full of people!", "Next time, there's never gonna be a next time!", "I feel so embarrassed of myself, I shouldn't be in this place!"

Now, the next day came and I was on a rush again. lucky guess! I ended up on the same "plenty of seats" situation again!

Have you ever felt the feeling of fast-forwarding the situation in your life where you end up regretting what you did because you rush things out? And have you ever said to yourself that this will gonna be the last time but still end up on a same situation then you become disappointed to yourself?

Hey, listen up! you're not the only one = but this statement is not a compliment, this statement means that a lot of people are having this problem and I just wanna highlight it because this could destroy what is meant for us people to do.

"God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end". - Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NLT)

After reading this verse, the next day I am prepared not to rush things out and wait for the next beautiful jeep where I sat comfortably and arrived at the place where I had to be in time.

We people have to realize that not everything is in a rush but in its perfect time, what we need to do is to be fully prepared for the things that might come our way. God HAS made EVERYTHING beautiful for it's perfect time, so as long as we are prepared to see and know what that EVERYTHING is, There won't be any disappointments.

No comments: