"Or maybe and Just" [The Past] - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Friday, November 13, 2009

"Or maybe and Just" [The Past]



Reasons...

If you love someone, is there always a reason why you love that person?
- I always say that the only reason is because: -
“You like him/her”, no more any reasons beside that!

But lately when I was sailing across the sea, I saw a lot of reasons why I like my girl,
And I’m afraid coz maybe I just love her coz I need something to her, or I love her coz I have to comfort her, or maybe just because she is my comfort zone
(I should not be thinking that way! I should think reversely)

She is my comfort zone” – whenever I have a problem and she sparks into my mind, it makes me feel that my problem is just a small piece of shh.. compared to hers.

I need something to her” – like love, care and understanding when no one in the world understands me.

I have to comfort her” – yes! I am three years older than her and have more experience in life.

All of that reason makes me feel to love her more.
Relationship is to love, and be loved.

Or maybe and just” is a doubt, so I should get rid of that two words!
No more doubt coz the only reason is “I love her”
^_^

No comments: