"This is -daveerawk!" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Sunday, December 20, 2009

"This is -daveerawk!"

Eat, do stuffs or work, party, drink to death –get BUZZTIPSY –and be F* drunk! go to bed –sleep and dream. -This is how we usually live life. Sometimes it is so great to enjoy every moment of your life, and yes it is! you have to enjoy it coz life is short.
But life is not all about happiness.

I’m a college student and dreaming to be a successful business man, successful singer-actor-performer, -anything that is successful I wanna be.
I once dreamt to be a basketball superstar, lol -but now I guess, that is not my field.
I once dreamt to be an action star, and now I'm still dreaming on it. ^__^
I once dreamt to be a singer-performer. well, this one! I’m pretty sure of it.
I am starting a new band now coz I got kicked-out on my old haha –not really. It’s too complicated coz I am separated from them physically. I mean they were at Gensan and I’m in here at Manila [I wish I could jam with ‘em again] but now it is a blessing from God to have a new band mates, I’m so grateful coz I got drain on my musicality for One and a half year –no almost Two years! and now I’m back! I love music, and it seems to me that music is my life. It is everywhere “all you have to do –is listen.”

I wanna be a music legend like my favorite musician “Abraham laboriel.” he’s not that famous though he’s a “LEGEND.”

I’ve read some part of the book “The secret” and it tells that if you wanna end up to what you wanted to be, do this things: “Get a picture of your dream –print it, and put it on the walls of your entire house. –look at that picture everyday before going to your work or after and say to yourself that this is what I wanna end up with.” –funny but pretty cool! so I’ve done it!
Another thing is that you have to act like you are now into it [I mean into your dream] and so I’m doing it now.
The future is in your hands!

This is me –daveerawks!

No comments: