"Dear dave" - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Dear dave"

(savannah's letter to john)

-Dear John,

Two weeks together. That’s all it took. Two weeks for me to fall in love with you,” John, you will be gone for 12 months, so tell me everything. Write it all down. That way, we’ll be with each other all the time, even if we’re not with each other at all.
And as you get back with me, I will make your everyday like years of happiness.
I still remember what you told me about the moon, I look at it every night and it's still the same size as my thumb. Just like you, no matter how far you are, the distance between us will never be an inch to me.
A lot can happen in 12 months, John, but tonight you’re here with me.”
(end of savannah's letter)

-is this person really exist?
Wow! If so, I would love to find her and be with her for the rest of my life. For me, only American girls have a lot of em', I don’t judge or being biased but I proven it myself.
I have a friend in New York. Obviously, she's an American; I find her sweet, sweet as savannah. I saw them, exchanging words with her man and it makes me cry.
I was so jealous I can say. I was too frustrated and I guess it is normal into a man to act that way.

Relationship is supposed to give and take. Not to give and give. Nor, take and take.
My heart is breaking right now. Please, I want you to make me feel safe and secure...

No comments: