dayum! - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Thursday, June 3, 2010

dayum!

dayum this anxiety is killing me !
it's sparkling to my mind over and over again.. .

that's what people are..
you're just making a fool of yourself by trusting them !

"No matter how calm and careful a person may be,
once put into an abnormal mental state ...
they become surprisingly weak"

[ jeremy, make a fast download HAHA,
I need to see this LIAR GAME ! wraaaaaa ]

- do ya know that I'm having this LIAR GAME on my life now?
pretty cool huh?! when should I get this thing Over?
well, the sad thing is I'm the one who's beeing fooled this time!
but I'm not!
that person only thinks they fooled me.. .
of course I'm aware yaw !
so, if they think I'm beeing captured in this LIAR GAME? well then...

"YOU ARE WRONG!"
-I know exactly what you're doing during those days and I'm gonna

........... HUNT YOU DOWN!
see.. . see.. . yar a BINGO!

No comments: