A Dream came to Life - What's UP?

Be Informed!

test

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Dream came to Life


It has always been my dream to go out into a place with a live band (jazz band) playing over dinner/desert.


Well, my wish have gone to life last Tuesday night when me and my ai (my fiancée – soon to be HAHA) gone to meet a friend who invited us to a corporate meeting in greenbelt Makati. After the corporate meeting, we walked to meet another group of friend of mine to watch the displayed lights inside Makati Triangle. After all the meetings, we couple decided to stay in one place to feed the worms inside our belly.

And there we are as you see in the photo having our samba cake desert with a live band (you can’t see the band here though but I can assure you that there is one playing in front of us J)

So there, one of my dream came true! I know you don’t have to know about this but I just feel like posting it here in my blog, after all it’s MY blog anyway [wink]


No comments: